- Well-Reputed Europen Bank
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
This well-reputed European Bank is looking for talent in Credit Risk focusing on Financial Institutions & Corporates in associate/ VP level due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 5, with great working culture and great remuneration package provided.
As the Associate/ VP, Credit Risk, Financial Institutions & Corporates in a well-reputed European bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Implement credit risk analysis and monitoring on Financial Institutions & Country Risk as well as Corporates covering APAC, as well as assist in coordinating the credit risk control function
- Conduct quality credit evaluation and detail risk assessment on clients, covering banks, non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs) and sovereigns; as well as for Corporates.
- Prepare credit application and certify internal counterparty ratings.
- Analyze transactions and limits proposals requested by the business, provide appropriate recommendations, considering the structure, risk mitigants and business return justification.
- Monitor the FI and Country risk portfolio and stay up to date to their latest development, including credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events, etc.
- Assist in credit risk related projects.
- University degree holder in business, accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- With minimum of 5 years of experience of relevant FI & Corporates credit risk experience in banking industry.
- Seasoned knowledge and good understanding of the financial sector in the APAC region and the economic/macro development in the region.
- Product knowledge in trade-finance, treasury, derivatives, and fixed income products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and logical thinker.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and have the passion and drive to excel in this role, we invite you to submit your application. We apologies that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still considering? Contact Cathleen Chen on +852 3653 5247 for confidential discussion about it, we are always happy to help.