- Leading European Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This leading European Bank is looking for seasoned Third Party Risk Management talent join them due to great success in their business last year. It is a one-man band role directly reporting to the Head of Risk. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Senior Manager/ Manager, Operational Risk in a leading European Bank covering outsourcing and vendor, your key responsibility will be to:
- Establish and regularly evaluate the Group's outsourcing management mechanism by referring to Head Office guidelines and regulatory standards.
- Generate regular management reports on the status of outsourcing management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with local regulators regarding outsourcing-related matters, including notifying the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) about significant outsourcing or insourcing projects.
- Review the due diligence materials to ensure the readiness for the implementation of outsourcing activities.
- Evaluate policies, procedures, and compliance manuals, and offer advisory services to business and support units on outsourcing management requirements in alignment with the principles of group management.
- Conduct regular or thematic compliance reviews pertaining to outsourcing across the Bank and its subsidiaries to identify potential risks, provide recommendations to address control weaknesses, and monitor the progress of implementing corrective actions.
- Stay updated on regulatory requirements, changes, and developments in the Group's business and operations from the perspective of outsourcing management and third-party dependencies.
- Deliver training to staff to promote awareness of group outsourcing management requirements.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- With 8 years or above banking experience and within which at least 5 years Third Party Risk Management or operational risk management experience focusing on outsourcing and vendor management .
- Holder of Associate Operational Risk Management Professional (AORP) or Certified Operational Risk Management Professional (CORP) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements (HKMA/SFC/IA) of outsourcing.
- Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skill (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English) and report writing skill in Chinese and English.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and have the passion and drive to excel in this role, we invite you to submit your application. We apologies that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV to email@example.com
Still considering? Contact Cathleen Chen on +852 3653 5247 for confidential discussion about it, we are always happy to help.