- Well-Reputed Europen Bank
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
This well-reputed European Bank is looking for talent in Credit Risk focusing on Financial Institutions & Country Risk in associate/ VP level due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 4, with great working culture and great remuneration package provided.
As the Associate/ VP, Credit Risk, Financial Institutions & Country Risk in a well-reputed European bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Implement credit risk analysis and monitoring on Financial Institutions and Country Risk covering APAC, as well as assist in coordinating the credit risk control function
- Conduct quality credit evaluation and detail risk assessment on clients, covering banks, non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs) and sovereigns.
- Prepare credit application and certify internal counterparty ratings.
- Analyze transactions and limits proposals requested by the business, provide appropriate recommendations, considering the structure, risk mitigants and business return justification.
- Monitor the FI and Country risk portfolio and stay up to date to their latest development, including credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events, etc.
- Assist in credit risk related projects.
- University degree holder in business, accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- With minimum of 5 years of experience of relevant FI credit risk experience in banking industry.
- Seasoned knowledge and good understanding of the financial sector in the APAC region and the economic/macro development in the region.
- Product knowledge in trade-finance, treasury, derivatives, and fixed income products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and logical thinker.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin.