- Leading Regional Private Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This well-established Regional Private Bank is looking for an Investment Advisor to join their business due to great success in their business last year. You will be reporting directly to the head of investment advisory and serving a team of assigned bankers. Great remuneration package and great worklife will be provided.
As the Director, Investment Advisor for a well-established Regional Private Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Provide premium & tailor-made investment advise to Private Banking clients and construct investment strategies that align with client’s target strategic assets allocation to meet investment objectives and risk profile.
- Deliver the house view in the respective marketing teams and call on product specialists for specific support or general training needs.
- Liaise with Private Bankers to articulate investment ideas & concepts, to create investment proposals and to conduct portfolio reviews.
- Monitor clients & prospects portfolios for performance, appropriateness and opportunity
- Contribute input and support for the development of new business initiatives and product enhancement by keeping abreast of products in the market as well as developing, monitoring, and following up on new trading ideas related to different asset classes, including but not limited to cash equities, bonds, FX as well as structured products under ELNs, KODAs/DEKODAs, equity options, range accrual notes.
- Participate as a member of the Investment Council to generate products solutions and promote ideas approved & endorsed by the Investment Council
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Banking or other related discipline, preferably with a CFA or other relevant post graduate qualifications
- At least 8 years in private banking/ asset management/ wealth management industry in an investment advisory position
- Strong inter personal and communications skills
- Client focused, with strong sales, analytic, technical, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication and presentation written and oral skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player