- Leading Regional Private Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Managerial Role
This leading regional Private Bank is looking for seasoned platform management & client services talent with managerial experience to join them and to lead the team due to great success in their business last year. You will be leading a team of 6, reporting directly to the Head of Private Banking. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Vice President, Platform Management and Client Services in a Leading Regional Private Bank, your key responsibility will be:
- Lead and manage a team of assistants in the Private Banking department, ensuring high-quality customer service and operational efficiency via trainings, mentorship and guidance
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee daily operations related to private banking client support.
- Monitor and improve procedures, implementing enhancements to ensure compliance and process optimization.
- Provide guidance and support to front office for ensuring compliance with the Operational risk framework, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the private banking platform, including system maintenance, upgrades, UAT and troubleshooting.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of documents and reports in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and coordinate contingencies to ensure service expectations are always maintained during disruption situations
- Assure compliance with internal and external regulations and policies
- Investigate and provide resolution on queries and ensure proper closure on issues raised
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure smooth information flow and effective cooperation.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines, Type 1 and 4 licensed
- 10 years of experience in private banking industry with solid experience as private banking assistant, managerial experience is a strong advantage
- Sophisticated in booking and settling trades of various asset classes and products e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, FX-linked products, Mutual Funds, Structured Notes, and handling account opening documentations, payments and securities transfers
- Excellent organizational and client servicing skills
- Ability to multi-tasking and work under time pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all key stakeholders
- Experience in leading a team is a strong advantage