My client is a well-known conglomerate. As Marketing Campaign and Promotions Assistant Manager, your primary responsibility will be to assist the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing and CRM strategies. You will play a crucial role in maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and identifying opportunities to attract new customers.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and CRM strategies and initiatives.
- Analyzing customer data and trends to identify customer behavior patterns and preferences.
- Managing customer databases and ensuring accurate and up-to-date customer information.
- Providing support in creating targeted marketing campaigns and promotions to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams to align CRM strategies with overall business objectives.
- Monitoring customer feedback and conducting surveys to gather insights for continuous improvement.
- Assisting in the development of customer loyalty programs or referral programs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of CRM initiatives and making recommendations for improvements.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in, Marketing, CRM, or Loyalty Program Management
- Experienced in marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamic
- Able to translate and visualise data into actionable marketing insights
- Data-driven, detail-oriented, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of Chinese and English