- Great Worklife Balance
- Regional Exposure
- Leading MNC firm
This leading MNC firm is looking for talent in Credit Control and Account Receivable covering APAC due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 3, reporting to the headquarter, with regional exposure and great worklife balance provided.
As the Credit Control Specialist covering APAC in a Leading MNC firm, your key responsibility will be to:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day accounts receivable matters (including but not limited to prepare and deliver invoice, collect and process receipts in a timely manner, ensure accounts receivable records is up to date, uncollectible amounts are accounted for and discrepancies are identified and timely resolved).
- Assure timely payment of invoices within the contract payment terms.
- Identify incoming payments and provide the necessary information to the accountant for posting.
- Accurately apply payments to the correct invoices and reconcile the customer's records on a monthly basis.
- Formulate the accounts receivable aging report and work to improve the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Monitor and improve service standards to strengthen and grow customer relationships
- Communicate proactively with customers to ensure payment of outstanding invoices and investigate circumstances of non-payment
- Promptly notify management of any potential risk to collections or bad debts.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in credit control/account receivable/collection/billing in an international environment within a matrix organization.
- Strong technical skills in MS Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strategical and analytical thinking with good problem-solving skill
- Detailed minded, proactive, accurate and well organized
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Finance and Accounting, please contact Cathleen Chen via firstname.lastname@example.org