- Regional Private Bank
- Great Worklife Balance
- Grear Remuneration Package
This well-reputed Regional Private Bank is looking for seasoned private banking assistant with China market exposure to join their team due to great success in their business last year. You will be serving one RM with great achievement. Great worklife balance and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Private Banking Assistant in a well-reputed Regional Private Bank, your key responsibility will be:
- Support Relationship Manager in providing differentiated service to high net-worth customers and contribute to customer retention and growth
- Collaborate with business support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and delivery of customer-focused service to exceed customer expectations
- Assist clients in account openings, trade execution, periodic reviews, and administrative support
- Establish customer relationships, know the customers to gain their confidence and trust, and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Assist Relationship Managers in the daily maintenance of customer relationships
- Serve as customers' key contact point in initiating customer instructions, monitoring fund payment, and preparing loans disbursement instructions
- Ensure strict compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to with all internal policies and external regulations.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- 5-10 years of experience in private banking industry. Solid experience in building customer relationships is an advantage
- Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities (Types 1 and 4) under Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO) is a must
- Ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge for private banking products.
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Private Banking Front Office, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via email@example.com