- Leading Chinese Asset Management
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This leading Chinese Asset Management is looking for seasoned product development and management talent focusing on structured products to join their business due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 3. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Product Management talent focusing on Structured Products in a Leading Chinese Asset Management, your key responsibility will be to:
- Act as the subject matter expert for structured product, oversee and manage the end-to-end product life cycle, from market research, product selection & due diligence, channel management, product launching, product maintenance, implement and execute investment projects
- Generate product ideas and provide investment advice to high-net-worth clients on the structured products.
- Oversee strategic roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyse competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities to apply strategy development and execution
- Support marketing endeavour such as organising and participating in conferences, corporate marketing events etc.
- Keep abreast of regulations & company standard, cross check rules for each product
- Maintain relationship with internal departments, relationship managers, and external counterparties, liaise with all related parties and manage the ongoing structured products
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in business, finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CFA / FRM qualifications or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of structured product development experience in financial institutions such as asset management firm, investment bank, securities company and so forth.
- Licensed with SFC as Representative (Type 1 & 4).
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Well versed in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.