My client is a renowned MNC who is looking for a Product Manager to support their business strategy, responsible for managing and driving the success of luxury products or collections within a company. This role is critical in developing and executing product strategies to meet customer demands, drive revenue growth, and maintain brand reputation.
- Develop and execute product strategies aligned with the company's overall business objectives and brand positioning.
- Define target customer segments and create product roadmaps to ensure a compelling and differentiated product offering.
- Determine optimal pricing strategies for luxury products
- Assist marketing and PR team on product launches and campaign promotions.
- Monitor product performance post-launch and make recommendations for marketing optimizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective product training and support.
- Provide sales tools, such as product sales and training materials, to enable the sales team to effectively communicate the luxury product features and benefits.
- Monitor sales performance and identify opportunities to drive sales growth and improve customer experience.
- Gather and analyze customer insights and feedback to inform product improvements and future development
- A bachelor's degree in merchandising, marketing, fashion, or a related field is typically required.
- At least 10 years of experience in product management, merchandising, buying, or product assortment, within the luxury industry is essential.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the luxury industry and familiar with luxury product lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze market data, consumer insights, and financial metrics are essential.
- A keen eye for luxury design, aesthetics, and craftsmanship is important in the luxury industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for collaborating with cross-functional teams, senior management, retail partners, and external stakeholders.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills