- Leading Chinese Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This leading Chinese Bank is looking for seasoned compliance talent focusing on global market to join them. You will be leading a team of 3. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Senior Compliance Manager focusing on Global Markets in a leading Chinese Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Support the Team Head in managing a team that offers compliance advice and support for the Bank's Global Markets and Financial Markets related business units
- Enhance, maintain, and review internal policies and procedures, compliance manuals, etc. to align with local laws and regulations, market practices, and the Bank's specific circumstances in global markets.
- Provide compliance training to staff in accordance with local regulations, the Bank's internal requirements, and training objectives in global markets.
- Collaborate closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the Bank's compliance with Global Markets and Financial Markets related business, including oversight of new product launches, regulatory reviews and examinations, compliance-related projects, initiatives, and system launches, etc.
- Undertake additional tasks as assigned by management on an ad-hoc basis in global markets.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- At least 10 years' experience in regulatory compliance, preferably in banking, financial sectors or regulatory bodies
- Sound knowledge in Global Markets and Financial Markets business operations and market practices, laws and regulatory requirements pertinent to bank
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, timely and appropriately identify and escalate issues
- Good drafting, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin), and proficiency in using Microsoft office
Still considering? Contact Cathleen Chen on +852 3653 5247 for confidential discussion about it, we are always happy to help.