- Leading Regional Private Bank
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
This well-reputed Regional Private Bank is looking for seasoned credit structurer/ advisor to join their team due to great success in their business last year. This is a one-man band role reporting directly to the Head of Private Banking. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Director, Credit Structuring in a well-reputed Regional Private Bank, your key responsibility will be:
- Support the business and provide support to the Private Bankers, Team Heads, Market Heads, product and business lines as well as various internal functions (legal, client services, compliance) to set up credit facilities/ credit solutions for HNW clients and prospects and to facilitate growth of the HK PB’s lending book
- Advise optimal transaction structures considering risks, rewards, clients' profile, credit policies, competition's offerings, processes, and the bank's risk appetite.
- Assure that client accounts operate within approved credit guidelines and exceptions, conduct and present research/ due diligence for such transactions if necessary
- Prepare credit proposals & conduct underlying analysis; present the requests to key stakeholders/ in credit committees.
- Oversee portfolio risks from both collateral and derivatives positions, and advise appropriate actions to private bankers in response to market changes
- Oversee the transactions and revenues generated.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience with proven track record of executing complex credit transactions in private banking or international financial institutions/ structured lending or leveraged finance.
- Ability to analyze complex credit situations
- Strong knowledge of regulatory environment in various locations e.g. Hong Kong, Singapore
- Mature personality with strong conflict resolution skill and solutions oriented mindset
- Strong presentation skills & interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills for ensuring good quality of credits
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a plus
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Private Banking Front Office, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org