- Leading European Private Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Fringe Benefits with Worklife Balance
This leading European Private Bank is looking for finance talent focusing on regulatory reporting in associate director level due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 5, with great worklife balance and great remuneration package provided.
As the AD, Regulatory Reporting for a leading European Private Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Prepare HKMA regulatory returns and surveys according to the timeline and requirements, as well as response to queries raised by HKMA on returns
- Prepare reports to Swiss National Bank, Head Office, BDR financial disclosures etc.
- Monitor daily regulatory limits.
- Perform daily accounting routine, includiong but not limited to reconciliation & mapping checks, posting of entries, raising payment orders and the like
- Execute accounts payable process - invoice checking, payments and cheques checking
- Contribute to finance related and regulatory change projects implementation (including UAT and provision of business requirements) and documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audits/reviews as well as with tax representative for preparation of profit tax computation, filing and other tax related matters
- Support month end and year-end financial closing matters as well as monthly information deck for committee meetings and to risks departments
- University degree holder in business, accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years in financial reporting/ regulatory reporting in private banking area
- Good understanding of HKMA and/or SNB Reporting requirements and experience in preparation of these reports
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadline and work independently
- Good team player with good communication/interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and verbal in English and Chinese
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft excel function; knowledge of Banking systems, SAP, Axiom and T-24, etc