Our client is the leading insurance with diversified products. In this role, you will provide data analytics solutions that optimize customer experience, boost marketing engagement, drive revenue growth, streamline processes, and help businesses achieve their objectives. By analyzing company data, we uncover valuable insights that guide effective decision-making. A wizard at working on and analyzing complex datasets, with the ability to translate quantitative findings into actionable insight.
About the Job
About the Job
- In charge of conducting data analysis, extracting customer insights, and identifying potential business opportunities to drive customer growth and support business development.
- Support the end-to-end execution and management of customer campaigns by gathering business requirements, providing campaign sizing, generating leads, conducting A/B tests, and tracking performance.
- Develop the analytics (ETL) pipeline, encompassing data extraction, cleansing, and data-mart design for effective data visualization.
- Design, develop, and automate processes and tools to monitor performance and generate MIS reports that align with various business key performance indicators.
- Identify valuable data sources, such as campaign data and digital data, and collaborate with the IT team and data engineers to automate data collection processes.
- Perform analysis to understand correlation / causality between business data and business outcomes, operations data and processes, to uncover insights that can improve the bottom and top line.
- Collect and organize customer data from multiple CRM digital touchpoints to identify and recommend potential business opportunities.
- Preferably a graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field. Postgraduate education is preferred.
- At least 3 years of work experience in data analysis or consumer insights within the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Excel and experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Passionate about data with a track record of driving business results through data-driven insights. Strong problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with business partners from various backgrounds and levels. Able to articulate ideas verbally and in written form.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics is advantageous.
- Familiarity with machine learning and data science techniques to tackle complex problems is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.