- Well-reputed Regional Bank
- Great Worklife Balance
- Great Working Culture
This well-reputed regional bank is looking for seasoned professional to oversee their private banking business. You will be managing 10 people in across Relationship Managers, Investment Advisor, Assistant and Business Risk functions, reporting directly to the Chief Executive. They are providing great worklife balance and working culture.
As the Head of Wealth Management in a well-reputed regional bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Manage Relationship Managers, Investment Advisor, Assistant and Business Risk functions, responsible for developing and scaling the Group's presence
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure the consistency with the overall strategy and decision
- Develop high-quality business and regulatory strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with Group's short-term and long-term objectives
- Analyse industry trends, regulatory environments, product due diligence and suitability, client feedback & revenue opportunity
- Hold accountable for the team competency, goal achievement, shared goal achievement with business partners, profitability, cost control, compliance and risk management activities
- Manage recruitment, training and motivation of highly skilled teams
- Formulate and ensure business procedures and policies in comply with the relevant rules and regulations
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- University degree in a related discipline, professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in private banking area with at least 5 years of senior management experience
- Proven business builder with international experience and global mindset underpinned by a thorough understanding of the regulatory environment including fiduciary and suitability requirements.
- Sound leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent business acumen, visionary and entrepreneurial in nature.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Private Banking, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org