- Leading Regional Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This well-reputed Regional Bank is looking for seasoned credit policy talent focusing on retail banking sector to join their team due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 5 reporting directly to the Team Head. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Senior Manager, Credit Policy in a well-reputed Regional Bank, your key responsibility will be:
- Develop and implement credit policy strategies for retail unsecured lending products
- Conduct regular analysis of credit risk and recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance in credit policy development.
- Implement and enhance digitalized credit process
- Raise requirement for credit decision engine setting according to policy
- Provide support to new business launch and work with business units
- Carry out routine TU management
- Handle regulators' and auditors' requirements
- Degree holder in risk management, finance, statistics, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in retail, including approvals, policy, portfolio management and/or risk analytics, including not less than 2 years in unsecured lending products
- Experienced in handling the HKMA's regulatory requirements in unsecured lending products
- Have successful examples in handling large-scale credit and/or risk projects
- Understanding of culture and environment of virtual banks is more preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and have the passion and drive to excel in this role, we invite you to submit your application. We apologies that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please click the 'Apply' button below or send through your most updated CV to email@example.com
Still considering? Contact Cathleen Chen on +852 3653 5247 for confidential discussion about it, we are always happy to help.