- Leading Chinese Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This leading Chinese Bank is looking for seasoned operational risk talent focusing on coprorate banking covering monitoring and assurance to join them due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 3. Great working culture and great remuneration package are provided.
As the Senior Manager/ Manager, Operational Risk in a leading Chinese Bank covering Corporate Banking, your key responsibility will be to:
- Assist business units to apply operational risk management tools to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk
- Implement and review the risk control mechanisms (e.g Key Risk Indicators, "KRIs") and risk monitoring requirements on the business
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls during due diligence of new products/ service propositions and incident handling.
- Evaluate policies & procedures, risk assessment materials submitted by various units and to analyse the operational risks in new businesses/ products/ systems
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks, provide recommendations to address the control weakness and monitor the implementation progress of the remedial action(s).
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- With 8 years or above banking experience and within which at least 5 years operational risk management experience or experience in internal control or procedural review in corporate banking sector
- Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.