- Well-reputed European Private Bank
- Great Worklife Balance
- Great Remuneration Package
This well-reputed European private bank is looking for Finance professional to join their team focusing on financial accounting and regulatory reporting. You will be joining a team of 2, directly report to the Head of Finance Department.
As the Finance Manager in a leading European private bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Support in ensuring smooth daily operations of the department, including daily controls, general ledger maintenance, and month-end closing.
- Steer staff reimbursement and vendor invoice payments.
- Maintain a fixed asset register and follow up on bank reconciliation.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, including accruals, prepayments, provision bookings, and the like, as well as in monthly Profit and Loss analysis report
- Prepare reports and surveys for the HKMA and Census and Statistic Department.
- Involve in the development and implementation of the Bank's financial system projects.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience in Banking, with knowledge of the HKMA returns
- An analytical approach to work
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to details and an investigative nature
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Still considering? Contact Cathleen Chen on +852 3653 5247 for confidential discussion about it, we are always happy to help.