- Regional Family Office
- Base Salary with Great Bonus
- Great Worklife Balance
This regional Family Office is looking for investment talent focusing on secondary market advisory to support the business due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 6 with great working culture and great remuneration package provided.
As the Investment Advisor focusing on secondary market in a regional family office, your key responsibility will be to:
- Provide premium & tailor-made investment advise to the clients clients and construct investment strategies that align with client’s target strategic assets allocation to meet investment objectives, investment portfolios and risk profile.
- Generate investment ideas & concepts, to create investment proposals and to conduct portfolio reviews.
- Monitor clients & prospects portfolios for performance, appropriateness and opportunity
- Contribute input and support for new investment opportunity by keeping abreast of products in the market, macro economy analysis, providing research and analysis and the like
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Banking or other related discipline, preferably with a CFA or other relevant post graduate qualifications
- At least 8 years in private banking/ family office/ asset management/ wealth management industry in an investment advisory position
- Strong inter personal and communications skills
- Client focused, with strong sales, analytic, technical, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication and presentation written and oral skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player