My client is present in more than 50 countries and has over 55,000 employees around the world.With a rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Data Analyst Manager. You will play a pivotal role in championing a data-driven approach in decision-making and empowering the organization to act smarter, faster, and more efficiently.
- Responsible for business requirement elicitation, quality assurance planning, testing, post-implementation transition, and related documentation
- Lead, manage and develop a high-performing analytics team
- Develop and maintain framework, tools & best practices for the team to effectively scale
- The key contributor to our organization’s data strategy and roadmap - defining success metrics in close collaboration with the broader data org, business, and functional stakeholders
- Plan & manage analytics roadmap while partnering closely with the broader data organization and business stakeholders
- Share and demonstrate the team’s work and impact on the broader organization
- Provide digital marketing support through demand forecasting, and customer profiling, offer profitability measurements
- Leverage the various data sets (both internal and external) to determine growth and leverage areas on the business and where/how to direct the digital agenda.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics or relevant
- 4 years of experience creating visual reports with one or a combination of the following: SSRS, Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate results into understandable and actionable information; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills - ability to define, scope, and lead projects from start to finish.
- Solid experience in building the end to end data pipelines for data ingestion and orchestration
- Solid experience in data modeling for globally scaled data warehouses and data lakes
- Microsoft office skills including advanced Excel and Access Skills
- Database skills such as complex SQL queries, statistical software skills such as SAS, programming in Tableau BI Development
- Proficiency in Python, R, and Scala is an advantage
- Ability to explain complex issues to business and technology leaders
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Working knowledge of systems dynamics in operations research
- Candidates who are less qualified maybe considered for Manager role
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)