- Leading International Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Fringe Benefits
This leading International Bank is looking for Finance talent, act as the finance business partner, focusing on Wealth Management (including retail banking, private banking and the like) in senior manager level due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 6, with great working culture and great remuneration package provided.
As the Senior Finance Manager, Wealth Management (Business Partner) for a leading International Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Act as the business partner for Hong Kong & Macau Wealth Management business of the bank which covers all Retail, Wealth and Private Banking products across the client continuum
- Assist and influence business performance and strategic direction through provision of insightful business performance analytics; highlight risks & opportunities and challenge performance issues where they arise
- Work closely with stakeholders to assure financial models and model results are regularly reviewed and updated; reevaluate system procedures to assure effective internal control and governance are complied for consistent, quality and timely financial and management reporting
- Work across the full client continuum & product propositions across Retail Banking (Deposits, Cards and Loans), Retail Wealth (Investment and Insurance distribution), Private Banking, and other related business lines; take a lead for all finance related matters for the business units across Hong Kong and Macau, and work closely with business CEOs/ heads to drive strategic development of the businesses
- Liaise with and closely collaborate with other business functions, including but not limited to other finance sub-functions, Marketing, Transformation, Data Analytics, COO, HR
- Ensure optimum allocation of resources, including but not limited to capital and funding to support balance sheet growth, investment budgets against strategic priorities and the like, to optimise returns for the Bank and shareholders
- Drive and carve the strategic implementation of a single global finance dataset and automated reporting & forecasting capabilities
- University degree holder in business, accounting, finance, business or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance and accounting, preferrably from bank/ wealth management sector.
- Diverse finance experience with exposure across multiple disciplines including business information and analysis, asset liability and capital management, financial accounting and reporting, management reporting, and finance change management
- Analytical, strategy-minded and enjoy to work on complicated issues and scenario
- Experience of developing and using financial models, leveraging large data sets and digital tools
- Strong knowledge and experience in financial services (experience across retail banking, private banking, asset management and/or insurance would all be relevant)
- Strong leadership skill with high drive and can-do attitude. Outstanding interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills with a proven ability to engage effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group, including challenging and partnering with senior business leaders
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments with strong organisational, time management and planning skills in order to cope with multiple responsibilities across a large and complex landscape
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Finance and Accounting, please contact Cathleen Chen at +852 3653 5247 or via firstname.lastname@example.org