My client is a renowned MNC who is looking for a Assistant CRM Manager to support their business strategy. The ideal candidate should be experienced in planning, implementation, and management of a company's CRM strategies and initiatives. They work closely with the CRM team to optimize customer interactions, enhance customer satisfaction, and drive business growth.
- Support CRM team in client engagement, clienteling, community fostering, and client targeting initiatives
- Assist in developing and implementing CRM strategies and participate in defining customer segmentation, customer journey mapping, and CRM performance metrics.
- Support the maintenance and management of the CRM system.
- Utilize CRM data and analytics tools to analyze customer behaviors, preferences, and trends.
- Assist in planning and executing CRM campaigns, such as email marketing, personalized offers, loyalty programs, and customer retention initiatives.
- Create marketing materials including marcomm and graphics if necessary
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, luxury management, or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM, marketing, or other related field
- Experience with CRM software or platforms, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, is beneficial.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills are essential for analyzing customer data, generating insights, and making data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and databases is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary for collaborating with cross-regional teams
- A strong customer-centric mindset and a deep understanding of customer relationship management principles are essential.