- Great Exposure
- Great Working Culture
- Leading Chinese Private Bank
This leading Chinese Private Bank is looking for an Operational Risk talent to support the private banking sector due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 5 with great exposure and great remuneration package provided.
As the Manager/ Assistant Manager, Operational Risk in a leading Chinese Private Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Act as the first line of defense for the bank private banking arm, as the senior member overseeing the fuction
- Assess product due diligence request raised by business
- Implement and review the risk control mechanisms (e.g KRIs) and risk monitoring requirements on the private banking business
- Perform risk and control self-assessment (RCSA), gap analysis against internal and/or regulatory requirements
- Work on regulatory survey(s); conduct annual risk and control assessment to ensure relevant risks are identified with proper control being laid down
- Review policies & procedures, risk assessment materials submitted by various units and to analyze the compliance/operation risks in new businesses / products / systems
- Conduct trade surveillance, daily report monitoring and other regular transaction and work flow monitoring to identify possible compliance/operational risks and provide recommendations to enhance control weaknesses
- Coordinate BCP; perform UAT for system changes
- Advise business units on operational risks and control matters, including coordinate business contingency plan
- Investigate operational risk incidents, recommend appropriate enhancement and monitor implementation status of action plan(s)
- Perform regular and ad hoc monitoring on relevant business activities and prepare management reports on compliance and operation risk related review results
- Coordinate internal / external review, self-assessment or audit
- Degree holder in in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years banking experience, with Operational Risk Management experience in private banking sector. With Compliance background is an advantage.
- Independent, excellent analytical, time management and interpersonal skills, with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in written, spoken English and Chinese