Our client is a globally established Multinational Company with a significant footprint within the tourism industry. As a Senior Manager in the Data, Analytics, Insights, and Business Operations team, you will work cross-functionally with data engineers, data scientists, business experts, and external vendors to make decisions better by using data and analytics.
- Collaborate with business and product teams to develop new products and translate data into insights
- Determine new innovative ways to leverage our data assets.
- Initiate and lead projects for behavioural analytics to understand the end-to-end customer journey and increase conversion and engagement.
- Lead and manage efforts to automate dashboards, implement tracking analytics and deliver insights from advanced analytics and decision science projects
- Establish best practices for experimentation across products, commercial sales and marketing.
- As a manager, you will be responsible to create data visualization solutions to track key business operational metrics and improve business processes.
- Drive adoption of data driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, applied Mathematics, Economics or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience working with data with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Experience leading and managing behavioural analytics and business intelligence/product analytics projects.
- Proficiency in SQL, R and Python. Hands-on experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.