- Leading crypto exchange company
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
This leading crypto exchange company is looking for a senior UI designer to join their team focusing on spot, derivatives and copy trading products.
As the senior UI designer, your key responsibility will be:
- Responsible for the interface visual design, function iteration, revision and other design work of the core business App and WEB
- Follow and improve the design specifications and maintain the consistency of product visual style;
- Have a good business understanding ability, be able to clearly understand the product business objectives, judge and sort out the corresponding design objectives and emphases;
- Possess certain product and interactive thinking, be able to participate in the process of product interaction design, form close cooperation with upstream and downstream, and ensure project quality and launch time
- Familiar with and keep up with design trends in real time, research target customers, and continuously optimize and innovate the overall experience of users.
- 5-10 years of work experience, overseas study background is preferred, English can be used as a working language
- Pay attention to the Internet, finance, software and various electronic products, and have deep insights into the theory and practice of UI design, interaction design and design research in the Internet/finance field
- Possess good communication skills and cross-team collaboration skills, and actively promote projects.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Fintech, Crypto and Blockchain, please contact Jeffrey Chan at +852 3653 5150 or via firstname.lastname@example.org