- Leading Chinese Bank
- Great Remuneration Package
- Great Working Culture
This leading Chinese Bank is looking for Operational Risk talent focusing on Governance, Analysis & Reporting with exposure in ICAAP in Senior Manager level to support the business due to great success in their business last year. You will be joining a team of 6 with great working culture and great remuneration package provided.
As the VP, Operational Risk focusing on Governance, Analysis & Reporting in a leading Chinese Bank, your key responsibility will be to:
- Evaluate Operational Risk policies to ensure alignment with corporate standards, regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Provide report of Operational Risk Events (ORE), root causes, resultant impact, and remedial actions for management.
- Liaise with related departments to assess ascending Operational Risk incidents and make recommendations for the proactive risk mitigation
- Provide and contribute to risk reporting with appropriate standards for risk committees and management.
- Responsible for Operational Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) computation for regulatory submissions.
- Provide operational risk input/ stress events/ impact estimation for Group Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Manage and oversee operational risk management projects such as ICAAP assessment, ICA information preparation, stress test scenario design and report, operational risk related insurance annual review.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above with major in Risk Management, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of experience or above in operational risk management and/or management information reporting. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Operational Risk Manager.
- Sound knowledge in HKMA requirements on operational risk management. Knowledge in ICAAP will be an advantage.
- Good English and Chinese writing skills. Proficiency in Mandarin.
- Good analytical skills. Able to work independently and under pressure.